Device: Raspberry Pi 4
OS: Stock raspbian linux
Steps to reproduce
- Edit fstab to permanently mount an external drive.
- Every time I have edited it my raspberry pi 4 just hangs saying locked out of root
- I know the above may not be a owncloud issue but pretty flummoxed by this issue
- Any help would be appreciated. I have cross posted this problem in the RPi group as well.
Previously done the following successfully
- installed owncloud
- added external nvme drive using exfat
- mounted the drive with appropriate permissions
- validated that the file is actually getting written to the external drive (by owncloud) by plugging it into another computer and checking if the test files were there