Email Template´s bearbeiten Deutsch

Kaum ist ein Problem beseitig kommt das nächste, kann mir evtl jemand erklären wie man die Email Templates bearbeitet ?

Ich will z.B. "E-Mail Benachrichtigung über Aktivität" anpassen in dem Editor im Admin Bereich kann ich das ganze auf englisch machen... Dabei kann ich aber weder eine Zeile einfügen noch etwas ändern. Die Äderungen kommen nie zum vorschein.

Und in dem l10n Ordner finde ich für diese Sätze auch keine Übersetzungen komischerweise.... die Tauchen dort garnicht auf...(z.B. You are receiving this email because the following things happened )

Gruß X und danke

Hi,

in diesem Bugreport könntest Du ggf. weiterführende Infos finden:

das hilft mir nicht wirklich.... hab das auch schon bei google gefunden.... der folge Beitrag hilft fast aber das Hauptproblem für mich ist das ich die Übersetzung für die englische mail in den translate Files nicht finde.... deshalb stellt sich die frage gibt es evtl noch weitere Files ?

Hi,

This issue might already be resolved, but as I found this forum post via Google while trying to solve the same issue - I thought it would be good to reply with a solution.

Although not specifically mentioned in the "Theming" documentation, the l10n files are actually part of the theming procedure.

I was looking for a way to modify the "New Account"-Mail that is being sent when a new account is registered by an Administrator.

Make sure that your webserver (e.g. www-data) can write to your theme directory (e.g. /var/www/owncloud/themes)
Open the Administration Panel
Navigate to the mail templates, select your theme and the mail template and hit "save"
You should see a corresponding file in your system (e.g. /var/www/owncloud/themes//settings/templates/email.new_user.php)
You can edit the sentences or add new ones through that same dialog or modify the php file through vi
Create a l10n folder below the previously written folder "templates" (in my case that is "settings")
Copy all the corresponding translation files into that folder (from /var/www/owncloud/settings/l10n to /var/www/owncloud/themes//settings/l10n/ in my case)
From the four files de_DE.js, de_DE.json, de.js, de.json it was "de_DE.json" that I had to edit (to see an effect in the mails that are sent out)

I agree that this could be easier if there would be a pull-down menu right away to select the language that you want to edit.

Please keep in mind that messing with the language files might actually not be good practice. There appear to be some online portal processes to get changes reverted back into the OwnCloud project, but I didn't have the time to dig into that yet.

Thanks,
Regards,
Benny

oh das kenne ich gerade.
Versuche gerade meine E-mail vorlagen zu bearbeiten.

sobald ich den text in der mail vorlage ändere
von Your username: %s
Auf Dein Login Name: %s
Wird der Name nicht mehr ausgegeben.

FInde das ganze sehr komplziert.
Auch find ich keine Platzhalter