Enable share calendar in iCal on macOS Mojave

calendar

Steps to reproduce

1. set ownCloud account with iCal on macOS Mojave using the following URL:https://example.com/remote.php/dav/principals/users/USERNAME/

2. create a calendar, and share it (read/write) with user B

3. iCal alter an error message

The iCal error message

The server responded with an error.

The request for account “ownCloud-fanping” failed.

The server responded with

“501”

to operation CalDAVUpdateShareesQueuableOperation.

The ownCloud log

{

“reqId”: “DvvXBWE6rGeodUjfZVlX”,

“level”: 4,

“time”: “2019-01-11T07:58:45+00:00”,

“remoteAddr”: “118.144.139.212”,

“user”: “fanping”,

“app”: “webdav”,

“method”: “POST”,

“url”: “/remote.php/dav/calendars/fanping/0A123189-F58B-49B4-B45D-83A30FC0E228/”,

“message”: “Exception: {‘Message’:'HTTP/1.1 501 There was no plugin in the system that was willing to handle this POST method.”,

“Exception”: “SabreDAVExceptionNotImplemented”,

“Code”: 0,

“Trace”: “#0 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php(254): SabreDAVServer->invokeMethod(Object(SabreHTTPRequest), Object(SabreHTTPResponse))n #1 /var/www/owncloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php(278): SabreDAVServer->exec()n #2 /var/www/owncloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php(31): OCADAVServer->exec()n#3 /var/www/owncloud/remote.php(165): require_once(’/var/www/ownclo…’)n#4 {main}”,

“File”: “/var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,

“Line”: 487,

“User”: “fanping”

}

Server configuration

Operating system:

macOS Mojave version10.14.2

Calendar Client:

macOs Calendar Version 11.0

ownCloud version:

ownCloud 10.0.8 (stable)

Additional Information

When i use the Calendar app of ownCloud market ;

I can share calendar normally

Hey,

maybe you could first update to the most recent version 10.0.10 version first and then try again afterwards to see if this has been already solved?

I think this is generally recommended when facing any issues. Personally i’m checking if i’m running the most recent version of a software first. If a new version is available i’m updating to that version to see if i’m experiencing a bug which has been fixed in the never version.