1. Upload a file to Google Drive
  2. Download it from ownCloud
    And the download stops at 500MB

Expected behaviour

Download successful

Actual behaviour

It stops at 500MB

Server configuration

Operating system : I dont know, I run ownCloud on a share hosting.

Web server: Apache

Database: MySQL

PHP version: 7.2

ownCloud version: 10.3.1.1

Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: fresh install

Where did you install ownCloud from:
Downloaded from owncloud.org and installed.
My settings PHP:

Go through this documentation page and make sure your settings are correct:
https://doc.owncloud.com/server/10.3/admin_manual/configuration/files/big_file_upload_configuration.html

You should be able to find your ownCloud log file in your data folder.

As this is a server issue I need you to fill out the template, as this helps us help you effectively here.

1 Like

Hey,

maybe you could also use the issue template which i’m getting presented when creating a new thread in this “Server” category?

I think others are probably better able to help you if you provide more information about your environment (e.g. operating system, database, database version, specific database configuration). Those are all questions asked in that template which i think are asked for a good reason.

At the moment nearly everything is missing, even the ownCloud version you are using. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, I have updated my post

Hey,

i think the “Log” part of the template is still missing and could give valuable information about your problem.

But from what i know / have read in the past shared hosting installations are known to be problematic with ownCloud because they are having limitations (like too small timeouts) or very restrict configurations which could cause such issues.

1 Like

I have tested many times but ownCloud did not create log file