Error install owncloud memory?

Hello, I come to you cars I can not install a owncloud at the end of the installation I have this error message.

I have a shared hosting with php mysql phpmyadmin etc ...

[11-Feb-2017 18:46:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8650752) (tried to allocate 2560 bytes) in /home/srvxxx/public_html/srvxxx.com/3rdparty/symfony/routing/Matcher/UrlMatcher.php on line 158
[11-Feb-2017 18:47:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8650752) (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/srvxxx/public_html/srvxxx.com/3rdparty/symfony/routing/RouteCompiler.php on line 169
[11-Feb-2017 18:47:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8388608) (tried to allocate 3072 bytes) in /home/srvxxx/public_html/srvxxx.com/3rdparty/symfony/routing/Matcher/UrlMatcher.php on line 131

Thank you

Such ownCloud unrelated issues can be easily solved by putting the message into your favorite search engine to find thread like [1]. ownCloud needs at least 128MB for basic operations, 512MB or more are recommended [2].

[1]

[2]

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/installation/system_requirements.html#memory

Hello, here is the php.ini file that I modified. Always the same .

I reinstall OwnCloud after the change, same error
Thank you .

PHP.INI
allow_url_fopen = On
allow_url_include = On
asp_tags = Off
display_errors = On
enable_dl = Off
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 30
max_input_time = 60
max_input_vars = 1000
memory_limit = 3000M
session.save_path = ""
upload_max_filesize = 3000M

Maybe your hoster doesn't allow overwriting your memory_limit. Just contact the support of your shared hoster about this issue, they can help you with their environment.

I asked the support it answers me to contact a web developer.
In CPanel I have the PHP INI editor

Support answer at its best. Sorry, but there is nothing what can be done here from ownCloud or where a web developer can help. Please contact the support again and show this message to them:

[11-Feb-2017 18:46:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8650752) (tried to allocate 2560 bytes) in /home/srvxxx/public_html/srvxxx.com/3rdparty/symfony/routing/Matcher/UrlMatcher.php on line 158

If they know that they are doing (they probably don't know based on their answer) they see that this is not an issue of a "web application" but of the server configuration /environment not giving enough memory to that web application.

Here is the message I just sent to the support

Hello, could you increase the size of memory_limit in PHP.INI.
I modified the PHP.INI (memory_limit) and unsuccessful, on this action does not take effect.
When I install Owncloud from the CPanel interface I have this error.
[13-Feb-2017 17:49:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8650752) (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/srvxxx/public_html/srvxxx.com/3rdparty/symfony/routing/RouteCompiler.php on line 205 .

Thank you