• owncloud 10.0.2
  • php 7.1.5
  • mariadb 10.1
  • redis

Why when I try to do

occ files:scan --all

I receive this error from some user not every users:

Exception during scan: Undefined index: size
#0 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(416): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->exceptionErrorHandler(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/o...', 416, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(377): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->handleChildren('cache', true, 3, '33599', true, 0)
#2 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('cache', true, 3, '33599', true)
#3 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(311): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('', true, 3, '3412', true)
#4 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php(235): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scan('', true, 3)
#5 /var/www/html/owncloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(159): OC\Files\Utils\Scanner->scan('/silvano.grossi')
#6 /var/www/html/owncloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(228): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->scanFiles('silvano.grossi', '/silvano.grossi', false, Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), false)
#7 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(262): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /var/www/html/owncloud/core/Command/Base.php(158): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/symfony/console/Application.php(826): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/symfony/console/Application.php(189): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\Files\Command\Scan), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/symfony/console/Application.php(120): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(160): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 /var/www/html/owncloud/console.php(99): OC\Console\Application->run()
#14 /var/www/html/owncloud/occ(11): require_once('/var/www/html/o...')
#15 {main}

thanks

I've got the same Error Under Fedora 25

php 7.0.19
owncloud 10.0.12
MariaDB 10.1.21
redis

Report it to the bugtracker on https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and it was a classical PEBKAC: The permissions on my data dir where wrong.

How did you change the permission to get rid of the exception?

I had a look at the documentation which provides all needed info how to setup the correct permissions:

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/installation/installation_wizard.html#post-installation-steps-label

Even with the permissions script, it's change nothing. Same errors in my case. I checked all permissions and they are are all correct (owncloud & owncloud_data). I checked all stuff like the open_base_dir, SElinux and mod_sec and no error there also. Anyway SElinux is in passive mode for debug.

I need to force owncloud to update his data through the web interface. Then he can update the files status 1 by 1 when I'm trying to delete it or move it.

BTW, if it's can help, my owncloud_data are on a external drive on /home/owncloud_data

Thanks!