Explorer Status/Overlay trouble

Expected behaviour

Overlays / Status should update itself

Actual behaviour

There are no overlays over the icons like there used to be.
But there are static blue circle arrows next to the filename in list view (all of them static blue arrows. no checkmarks or other icons)
When I hover over them I get a message at the bottom of explorer saying “Status: synchronization pending”
But I can see in the OC Client that the files sync as they should - it’s just not shown in those explorer status icons.

Steps to reproduce

I had connection problems so I unistalled V 2.9.x and the Explorer Items remained. I then cleaned everything and they might have been gone in the meantime or not. Don’t remember. Installed, different V2.9x and uninstalled and solved connection problems. Now V2.10.
I would not mind the overlay symbols being on the side instead of on top of the item. And I could live with them just being wrong.
But the problem is, when I now try to delete any of these folders, Win 10 says “can’t delete, because synching has not finished”

I registered OCOverlays.dll manually with regsrv32, but that did not change anything.

Looks like the connection between OC and Explorer is broken somewhere

Server configuration

Operating system: Win 10

Web server:

Database:

PHP version:

ownCloud version:10.1

Storage backend (external storage):

Client configuration

Client version: 2.10

Operating system: Win 10

OS language: German

Qt version used by client package (Linux only, see also Settings dialog):

Client package (From ownCloud or distro) (Linux only):

Installation path of client:

Logs

Please use Gist (https://gist.github.com/) or a similar code paster for longer
logs.

Template for output < 10 lines

1. Client logfile: Output of owncloud --logwindow or owncloud --logfile log.txt
    (On Windows using cmd.exe, you might need to first cd into the ownCloud directory)
    (See also Redirect Notice )

2. Web server error log:

3. Server logfile: ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log):

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.