Device - Raspberry PI 4
OS - Stock Raspbian linux
- Use Owncloud with Raspberry pi
- Use multiple external drives
- Unplugging/plugging back external drives should not cause files to be missing
- Unplugging should not end up with uploaded files being written into the mountpoint directory in the sdcard
- Owncloud with RPi and external nvme 1tb ssd drive (no issues all good with mounting and permissions set. ).
- Uploading a file writes it into the external drive.
- Verified by unplugging from Rpi and checking on a mac
- Note: File system used “exfat”
- Unmounting the disk and remounting it makes the file disappear from the UI
- Can list the files in the shell and all the files are there
- When the device is unmounted uploading a file gets written to the local SD card in the mountpoint
- Tried protecting this with the ‘chattr +i /mountdir’
- Works as the file does not get written to the mountpoint
- However, no I end up with “do not have permissions” issue again
Anyone else seeing these issues?
Thanks in advance