External Storage Errors in log file, and slow

Hello,
I am a brand new Owncloud user, and everything is configured the way I want it, but is not working the way I want. I have some errors in my owncloud.log. Any help and guidance appreciated.

PROBLEM.
1: Uploading and Syncing to Owncloud Localstorage works fast and fine, but uploading, syncing and even browsing folders in External Storage using S3 is very slow, and throws errors in owncloud.log
2: Owncloud.log shows:
{
"reqId": "PuzHhQCpRPunIIWhzkQA",
"level": 3,
"time": "2018-04-06T15:12:41+03:00",
"remoteAddr": "41.215.133.176",
"user": "Sysadmin",
"app": "files_external",
"method": "PUT",
"url": "/remote.php/webdav/Data/Management/2006-2010/Directors'/JBs%20final%20claims.pdf",
"message": "Exception: {"Exception":"AwsS3ExceptionNoSuchKeyException",
"Message":"404 Not Found (Request-ID: tx0000000000000002543d9-005ac76439-21945e09-default)",

I can find no reference to the exception AwsS3ExceptionNoSuchKeyException anywhere, so dont know how to troubleshoot this. Is this an S3 key, or an encryption key that is being referred to?

CONFIG:
Owncloud: ./occ status
- installed: true
- version: 10.0.7.2
- versionstring: 10.0.7
- edition: Community

DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=16.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=xenial
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS"

DB:
Mariadb on same machine as Owncloud

EXTERNAL Storage:
Dreamobjects S3 compatible storage. I can connect to the storage fine.

Encryption is enable with master key and default module.

Overview:
I have 4 users:
USER1 mounts external storage via S3 and their bucket and shares this with various groups, which contain the users below.
USER2 mounts external storage via S3 and their bucket, and uses this for their own private stuff
USER3 mounts external storage via S3 and their bucket, and uses this for their own private stuff
USER4 mounts external storage via S3 and their bucket, and uses this for their own private stuff

All quotas are disabled, but when things settle down I will enforce quota on local storage to prevent people storing locally on Owncloud machine, and force them to the external storage.

Update:

A slightly different error has just happened:

{
"reqId": "OBTYa7WDJgIBTHAmPsPG",
"level": 3,
"time": "2018-04-06T15:35:27+03:00",
"remoteAddr": "41.215.133.176",
"user": "Sysadmin",
"app": "files_external",
"method": "PUT",
"url": "/remote.php/webdav/Data/Management/2006-2010/Management%20Meetings/Itworx%20Ltd%20%20BOD-12%2009%2008%20edited.doc",
"message": "Exception: {"Exception":"AwsS3ExceptionSignatureDoesNotMatchException",
"Message":"",

There seems to be very little info about owncloud and S3 exceptions, so your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

I have the same issue with 10.0.10.4. Same log entries as in the first post when uploading to S3 storage. Files do get uploaded to the external storage, but I think what happened is when the client tried to read the file immediately after uploading, the file is not available for some reason. Maybe it is still being encrypted or still being transferred from owncloud server to S3 server. When I upload from 3rd party Webdav apps on my phone, every upload fails with a “read timeout” error, but when I refresh the folder in a few seconds, the file is in the folder and was decrypted by owncloud server. This make uploading with any 3rd party app very difficult and very slow even using owncloud’s own app.