External Storage Redirect to Homepage

So I'm running the latest version of Owncloud on a Raspberry Pi with Apache. I'm trying to set up external storage, and everything seems to work fine, all the dots are green, and I can see the drives in the external storage section. The problem starts when I click on the drive, it just redirects me to my homepage. I have no idea what is wrong, but I was hoping that somebody might know. Thanks in advance!
Steps to reproduce
1. Not 100% sure, but seems to be an issue with drive permissions.

Expected behaviour
Tell us what should happen
I should be able to open the drive and view the files, as I have some saved on there from past installations on an older Pi.
Actual behaviour
Tell us what happens instead
As soon as I try to access the drive, it automatically redirects me to my files homepage.
Server configuration
Operating system: Debian
Web server: Apache
Database:SQLite
PHP version: Latest
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page):9.1.1
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: Fresh
Special configuration (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption):
None
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)
owncloud.log (128.7 KB)

Please paste possible errors in the following code block, see https://central.owncloud.org/t/how-to-find-webserver-or-oc-logfile-enable-php-logfile/808 for more info

Error
PHP
stat(): stat failed for /media/pi/clouddrivea/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#133
2016-10-16T19:19:25+00:00
Error
PHP
filesize(): stat failed for /media/pi/clouddrived/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/LargeFileHelper.php#196
2016-10-16T19:19:24+00:00
Error
PHP
stat(): stat failed for /media/pi/clouddrived/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#133
Error
PHP
filesize(): stat failed for /media/pi/clouddrivea/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/LargeFileHelper.php#196
Error
PHP
stat(): stat failed for /media/pi/clouddrivea/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#133
Error
PHP
filesize(): stat failed for /media/pi/clouddrivec/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/LargeFileHelper.php#196
2016-10-16T19:19:23+00:00
Error
PHP
stat(): stat failed for /media/pi/clouddrivec/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#133
Error
PHP
filesize(): stat failed for /media/pi/clouddrived/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/LargeFileHelper.php#196

Integrity status for oC9+

Login as admin user into your ownCloud and access
http://example.com/index.php/settings/integrity/failed
paste the results here. 
No errors have been found.

Here is a link to the video of the problem.

Click Here

Ok, so some progress, I've been able to set up the drives so I am o longer redirected, but I have a new problem, I can view the files in the drives, but cannot add or change files. It simply says that I don't have permissions to upload or create files here. I have tried to troubleshoot this myself, through RealRancor's FAQ post, and through running

sudo -u www-data ls -la /path/to/folder (obviously with my folder path)

I have found no errors. I will include below what I have in my fstab file and hopefully that can provide some insight. They are USB flash drives formatted as FAT32.

/dev/sdc1 /media/cda vfat nls=iso8859-1,permissions,users,auto
/dev/sdd1 /media/cdb vfat nls=iso8859-1,permissions,users,auto
/dev/sdb1 /media/cdc vfat nls=iso8859-1,permissions,users,auto
/dev/sda1 /media/cdd vfat nls=iso8859-1,permissions,users,auto

I am also planning on trying to use

-o rw,umask=0000

after vfat instead of

nls=iso8859-1,permissions,users,auto

I'll update this thread if that works.

Thanks for the help!

Just for the record,

-o rw,umask=0000

did not work for me. it actually began to mess with the on-board WIFI chip.

Ok, progress, I'm able to upload now, it turns out that the drives had to be formatted as ntfs with

nls=iso8859-1,permissions,users,auto

in order to work. So, I'm trying to upload some files now and when I upload them, it gives me an error.

Upload failed. Could not find uploaded file.

What does this mean? Does anybody know how to fix it?
Thanks!

Hi RWwarner

have you already tried to mount your vfat with option "uid=www-data,gid=www-data"?

Regards
Timm

Yes I just did, it doesn't appear to work.

Ok, more progress, I was able to get the drives mounted and they are readable by www-data, as mentioned in RearRancor's FAQ, now the error I am getting is

You don't have permission to upload or create files here.

I have read over the FAQ post multiple times and I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong, but maybe someone else can help me.

This is my fstab entry

/dev/sdb1 /media/cda vfat defaults,nofail 0 0
/dev/sdc1 /media/cdb vfat defaults,nofail 0 0
/dev/sda1 /media/cdc vfat defaults,nofail 0 0

I have nofail as an option because of a mounting issue in Raspbian where it boots into emergency mode.

Again, I can read and write to it, permissions are 777, I have set strong directory permissions, does anyone know what is going on?

Different question: Do you really want to use FAT32?
If you use this storage only for owncloud, I would rather choose a native linux filesystem.

Well, at this point I did not know how to format the drives as a native Linux fs, I was using my windows laptop to format them and obviously could not format them as such from there. I recently learned how to format the drives as EXT4, and I have everything set up so that it should work, it is readable and writable by other users (www-data) and still I get the error, You don't have permission to upload or create files here. I think that at this point if I can make it work, I will be happy. I think I am so close!
Thanks for the help!

If it is a native Linux-fs, our FAQ should help you: