Failed upgrade from 10.9.1 to 10.11.0

When trying to upgrade Owncloud on my server from version 10.9.1 to version 10.11.0, everything seemed to go well. No errors were displayed during the upgrade. When I re-enabled the web server after the upgrade, I get an “Internal Server Error” page on the server with a request ID (Y7s00tYq5ksnqrvbS8BeswAAAEE). The owncloud.log file repeatedly displays the following message.

{“reqId”:“Y7s2pDEF4gTjZMd3bUdhDQAAANU”,“level”:3,“time”:“2023-01-08T21:33:24+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“x.x.x.x”,“user”:“username”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/remote.php/dav/files/autohouse/",“message”:“require_once(/storage/webroot/owncloud-10.9.1/apps/federation/appinfo/app.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory at /storage/webroot/owncloud-10.11.0/lib/private/legacy/app.php#253”}

This message tells me that Owncloud is still looking for files in the old Owncloud directory as though the upgrade didn’t actually complete.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Tom

Well, I’m not confident what just happened. I shut down apache again and waited a few minutes and when I started it back up it had stopped looking at the old directory and everything seems to be working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.