Federation and desktop client syncronization problem

Hello

I have 2 owncloud

1º owncloud 9.0.3
2º owncloud 9.1.0

the two owncloud have different user created and all user have installed and configured desktop client and two owncloud are federated.

When user modified one file in Windows (file explorer) in the 1º Owncloud in the shared folder (physically, this folder is in 2º owncloud), the file is updated correctly in the 2º owncloud and download update file with desktop client. This ok.
The problem is when the file is modified in de 2º owncloud, the desktop client no updated the file at the users 1º owncloud.
But when I go to a browser (firefox, chrome...) in the 1º owncloud in the share folder, the desktop client discovered the change and this moment update the file in Windows.

Server configuration
Operating system: Linux Debian
Web server: apache
Database: mysql
PHP version: 5.6.23+dfsg-0+deb8u1
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.0.3 and 9.1.0
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: 9.0.3 is update and 9.1.0 is fresh install
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log, see https://central.owncloud.org/t/how-to-find-webserver-or-oc-logfile-enable-php-logfile/808):

Special configuration (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption):

1º owncloud (9.0.3)
- Activiy, Collaborative tags, Comments, Default encryption module, Delete files, External Sites, External storage support, External user support, Federation, Fist Run Wizard, Mail Template Editor, Notifications, PDF Viewer, Provisining API, Share Files, Text Editor, Update notification, Versions, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Rainloop
The users are created and are login through a IMAP server:
'user_backends' =>
array (
0 =>
array (
'class' => 'OC_User_IMAP',
'arguments' =>
array (
0 => '{xxx.xxx.xxx:993/imap/ssl}',
),
),
),
2º owcloud
- Activiy, Collaborative tags, Comments, Delete files, Federation, Fist Run Wizard, Gallery, Mail Template Editor, Notifications, PDF Viewer, Provisioning API, Share Files, Text Editor, Update notifications, Versions.

Thank you!

Both desktop clients are on Windows? Version 2.2.3? Try the latest version as it contains a lot of bug fixes.

And the current version of the OC 9.0-branch is 9.0.4. It's just to avoid resubmitting bug reports of bugs that perhaps have already been fixed.

I had installed the version 2.2.2 (desktop clients in windows). I will install new versions now and update the status of the question

Thank you!