File scan exception

Hello, I have an owncloud installation on a windows server 2012 running for some years. As I can't get the newer version with windows anymore I am currently using 7.0.4.
Recently I had problems with synchronizing my calendars. As I had had problems in the past sometimes when owncloud "did not like" some file I added a test.txt to my owncloud folder and let my (windows) owncloud client sync it to the server.
That worked without a problem (I see that file on the web frontend of oc). When I deleted the file locally (on the client) I got errors in the oc sync program (something like operation aborted, I use a german client).
So I checked the admin log in the web gui and so lots (at least dozens) of these errors:

`Exception while scanning file "files_trashbin/versions/Abstract.d1478799418////////...": An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO `oc_filecache` (`mimepart`, `mimetype`, `mtime`, `size`, `etag`, `storage_mtime`, `permissions`, `parent`, `path_hash`, `path`, `name`, `storage`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)': SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'path' at row 1`

With lots of more ///... Also the server was running at 99% CPU for quite some time (now its down to 50%, which is still much more than usual) with several CGI/FastCGI processes taking most of it.
Any idea how I can fix it? If you need more information just let me know.

Hi,

oC 7 is end-of-life since longer time. Please migrate to a linux based host and a ownCloud version 8.1+.

Just an additional background info. The following blogpost is talking about filesystem issues specific on Windows. This is most likely also the root cause of your issue so i highly doubt that there is a chance to fix your issue on your current windows host.

ownCloud Server 8.1 Will Not Support Windows as Server Platform Natively