1. Cannot replicate, behaviour is random

ownCloud version: ownCloud Enterprise Edition 10.11.0

Storage backend (external storage):

Client configuration

Client version: 3.2.1.10355

Operating system: Windows 10

Installation path of client: C:\Program Files (x86)\ownCloud

Logs

Can’t produce logs as I have no admin access.

Description

I recently found that my files are being deleted at random.

I noticed the files I was working were gone when I started up my PC (All contents in the folder were gone ~500 mb, 110 files and 13 sub folders). OwnCloud does not start with Windows as I start it up at the end of the day to sync everything.

However, even after starting OwnCloud, the files were still missing even though these files were present the day before. I usually check the files all sync correctly before shutting down my PC.

Checking the activity logs in the desktop app, as soon as I started OwnCloud the files were deleted. Looking through the “deleted files” on the Web interface indicates that OwnCloud has been deleting files at random for months. Files that I have not interacted with and are there for storage were also in the “deleted files”. When going through the folder where they should be, I see that many files are now 0 kb and are completely gone (these are not virtual files).

Can I assume this is an app issue and only interacting with OwnCloud via the web interface would be fine?

Edit: Formatting

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.