Files encrypted

Hi,

Yesterday my server crashed. I have more than 200Gb of my projects' compagny (stored on an external drive) in. I'v reinstaled today (mariah, mysql, apache, phpmyadmin). Juste before the reinstall I'v backup "/var/www/owncloud" and my data folder. I did the really same installation and choosed the very same password. I can navigate on the web client. But now I have a big problem. All that files are encrypted. I have this message "Invalid private key for Encryption App. Please update your private key password in your personal settings to recover access to your encrypted files".

But given that I'v put the same login password, I do not understand. So Iv'e put my old login password and the my new password and clicked on "update private key", it's still loading (seems to be infinite)

In logs I have "fopen(/media/mycloud/data/files_encryption/OC_DEFAULT_MODULE/pubShare_f229de4b.publicKey): failed to open stream: Permission denied at /var/www/owncloud1/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#278"

Sorry for my english, I'm french.

Best regards

When you restored the backup, did you set the permission that your webserver can read them? Did you also restore your database and your config/config.php?