Files with extensions marked as "ignored" (shouldn't synchronize) are synchronizing

help

We have a win 10 laptop that synchronized files with extensions marked to be ignored, evidence attached. I already compared configurations with another computer, but it seems to be de same, Am I missing something? I don’t want those files being synchronazing with the client. Thanks in advanced for your kind help.
Regards
Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(30)

Expected behaviour

files marked as “ignored” shouldn’t be synchronized

Actual behaviour

files marked as “ignored” are synchronizing

Steps to reproduce

1. Sync from desktop client

Server configuration

Operating system: ubuntu 14.04

Web server: Apache 2.4.7

Database: MariaDB 5.5.59

PHP version: PHP 5.6.36

ownCloud version: 9.1.8

Storage backend (external storage):

Client configuration

Client version: 2.4.3

Operating system: Win 10

@vcortazar Which file do you refer to exactly?
The .sync* file is different on every computer, it is not synced but created by each client individually.

Hi guruz! thanks for your reply
Oh, so… you say that those files are not being actually synced, but created locally by the user? I refer to files showed on attached capture: ._sync_64dbb3e01250.db, .owncloudsync.log, .owncloudsync.log.1. This the only windows laptop that we have with this issue.
Regards!

The files shown in the screenshot are just the metadata database and log needed for the inner working of the client. It is not synchronized on the server.

© ogoffart

Thanks dmitry! but is there anyway to “hide” those files? just for esthetic purposes.
Regards!

In windows 10:

hahahaha omg, thanks dmitry!! best regards!! :grinning:

Espero que hayas entendido a Dmitry, en caso contrario dime para traducirlo.

Muchas gracias, no entendí la captura, pero logré guiarme por los iconos, así que todo bien. Saludos! :grin: