Fixing Invalid Code Integrity Messages ~

Hello!
Owncloud 10.0 updated to 10.6.0.
The update was successful with no errors.
Please help me to solve this problem – Invalid Code Integrity Messages
I attach a list of files

Code Signing.txt (1.4 MB)

###Server configuration
Operating system:
“user_ldap” 0.9.1
Operating system: Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS
Web server:Apache/2.4.29
Database:mariaDB 10.1.34
PHP version:PHP 7.2
ownCloud version: ownCloud 10.6.0 (stable)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Special configuration (external storage - nas, external authentication- ldap, reverse proxy - no, server-side-encryption-no):

What now?
Or did you upgrade mariadb to 10.6?

1 Like

sorry! I made a mistake in the lines and wrote the OwnCloud version incorrectly. Now I have corrected the description. List of Invalid Code Integrity Messages in Code Signing.txt file (1.4 MB)

You definitely did not install the official ownCloud package, which can bee seen in the extra files. Only download the archive from there https://owncloud.com/download-server/

I’d suggest to replace all the owncloud directory with the files from the official package (except config, data or any custom apps directory). Then try again.

1 Like

I took the download link from manual

So the package is indeed correct, but you obvisouly missed a step. Don’t just copy the new files over the old installation, but delete all the files and directories except those I mentioned before and then copy the new files.

I admit, the section in the docs https://doc.owncloud.com/server/admin_manual/maintenance/manual_upgrade.html#extract-the-new-source is misleading.

So first delete the old files and then copy the new ones. Backup the old directory before in case you had deleted too much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank!
Indeed, you need to delete the old directories and files, and then unpack the new ones there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.