Folder creation in Amazon S3 on Mac via owncloud

Hello,

I setup owncloud 10.0.10 on a CentOS 7 machine for a friend of mine who uses Mac primarily. I also setup a S3 account and linked it to the owncloud successfully.

However, my friend reported that whenever he drag ‘n’ drops a folder with multiple, multi level sub folders in the S3 bucket, only the first folder in each level is created.The rest of the folders aren’t created.
I tried the same from my desktop running Windows 10 + FireFox and didn’t face any issue - all the sub folders were created just fine.

I checked the log and didn’t find anything suspicious. Anyone else had the same issue?

A normal bump for the post.

Anyone else had this issue on a Mac?

It might be a problem in the browser. I think there are some sites where you can test folder uploads in order to discard problems with ownCloud.
An alternative could be using the desktop client for those uploads.

Thanks… I’ve already identified this problem to be related to not just Mac but other browsers as well. This issue occurs especially only for empty folders. I’ve tested this across a wide range of browsers and found the same issue.

If it’s only for empty folders, this might be a browser limitation as it might skip those folders because there is nothing to be uploaded.

I thought the same… Is there a way to report this to the Browser bigwigs?