Folder synchronisation from mobile devices

Hi OwnCloud team!

As a mobile user I want to have a folder synchronization on my Android client so that files newly created on the mobile device will also be synchronised through OwnCloud like it works on the desktop.

Use case: The Obsidian app adds new notes by adding new files in a certain folder. In order to sync Obsidian data across devices, they should automatically be uploaded to the OwnCloud like it works on desktop with the “folder synchronization”.

That would be very useful, as without it, it is impractical to use synchronisation for Obsidian with OwnCloud. I am sure there are further use cases where this would be very helpful.

Thanks a lot!
Jan

Hi, I am also interested in this. I would like to use the owncloud app on my mobile device to sync my obisidian vault. Is there a solution for this? So far I have used an external app, but I would like the mobile to be able to do it, similar to the desktop app.

1 Like

Hey,

from what i know any feature requests would need to be placed to GitHub - owncloud/android: ☎ The ownCloud Android App because i don’t think / i’m not sure that the ownCloud people will pick them up or track them in a community forum.

Maybe there is also an existing feature request over there?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.