Fresh Install -> Apps like Calendar missing

Steps to reproduce

1. Unzipped ownCloud 9.1.4 in the "web" directory on my Synology NAS. This latest version replaced ownCloud 8.x.

2. Connected ownCloud to the existing database (MariaDB).

3. Logged on as admin. Go to "files" -> "apps". There are the categories "Enabled" and "Not enabled". In neither is "Calendar" or "Contacts".

Server configuration
Operating system: Synology DSM 6.1-15047 Update 2
Web server:
Database: MariaDB
PHP version: 5.6.28
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.1.4
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: No update but fresh installation

ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)

Sorry, as a new user I am not allowed to upload files.
But "Security & setup warnings" shows this:
"This server has no working Internet connection. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. We suggest to enable Internet connection for this server if you want to have all features."

Integrity status for oC9+

Integrity checker has been disabled. Integrity cannot be verified.

I spent some hours to figure the problem out but I don't see it. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,
Oliver

Your php can't establish any connection to the app store. I can't tell you how Synology is configured, perhaps you can fix that in your php config or firewall config.
Workaround could be to download apps manually from apps.owncloud.com and extract them into the apps/-folder.

I'm having the same issue after installing LDAP app in OwnCloud 9.x, I'm going to work with some firewall settings and see if that fixes it, per tflidd's suggestion. I will update this post when I have tested.

same here: after update from 8 to 9 contacts and calenders are missing