How change time to archiving

Hi, friends.
I have Installed Desktop client for Windows.
Q: Can I change time to archiving ? If Yes - how ?
Regards

Expected behaviour

Tell us what should happen

Actual behaviour

Tell us what happens instead

Steps to reproduce

Server configuration

Operating system:

Web server:

Database:

PHP version:

ownCloud version:

Storage backend (external storage):

Client configuration

Client version:

Operating system:

OS language:

Qt version used by client package (Linux only, see also Settings dialog):

Client package (From ownCloud or distro) (Linux only):

Installation path of client:

Logs

Please use Gist (https://gist.github.com/) or a similar code paster for longer
logs.

Template for output < 10 lines

1. Client logfile: Output of owncloud --logwindow or owncloud --logfile log.txt
    (On Windows using cmd.exe, you might need to first cd into the ownCloud directory)
    (See also http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/2.2/troubleshooting.html#client-logfile )

2. Web server error log:

3. Server logfile: ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log):

Thanks for your question. However I fear I don’t understand. What do you mean with “time for archiving” can you ellaborate what exactly you are trying to do?

@hodyroff
Hi. Maybe my fall.
I try ownCloud about a month ago. And then I saw an inscription “Next sync will be after 12 hours” /or kind of/. And I can’t find a way to change time to synchronization. I want ownCloud make sync my folder–> cloud every day in 23.00 o`clock. And save only new files.
Today I install ownCloud again and don’t see this inscription. Maybe new version is different.
In old version I see checkbox “Don’t delete old files from Cloud”. In new - no this possibility.
Regards

In two words: I have a folder on my computer where archives are recorded each day in 22:00. I want ownCloud make synchronization every day in 23:00 and save only new files on cloud and don’t delete old.
Regards again

The ownCloud Desktop Client syncs continously. However with the command line client you could start it via cron job daily at a certain time and do one sync run. If you just want to upload, you would just do a curl put using the webDAV API once a day.

2 Likes