How to find the user name used by OC?

Hi Community!

I've got a "CSRF check failed" error message when trying to access a new instance of OC, located in a sub-domain on a virtual server. I need to check if OC has got all requested rights on the folders, but how can I determine which user name / group is used by OC?

Thanks in advance for any help!

The webserver user needs to have access to the files. For Apache2 it's the www-data user. You can make a ls -la and check if the user www-data has access to your files.

Thanks Dmitry! The command returns root:root as the owner of the /var/lib/php/sessions folder: will I break someting if I chown the owner to root:www-data?

sorry, I should have specified that you have to execute the command ls -la in your owncloud directory. if all the files are owned by the web server user, everything should be ok

if all the files are owned by the web server user, everything should be ok
And they're not! The current owner is the admin of the web domain under Plesk, while the group is psaserv (Plesk group?). The command then displays: :psaserv for all the files.

I'm afraid Plesk won't be able to administrate the domain if I change it to :www-data... What's your advice?

Thanks again for your help!

I will also around and get back to you on this one tomorrow because I am not sure and also I have little experience with hosted environments