How to fit this installing problem?

I installed oc server 10.12.1(docker version) on synology Nas, and made simple configuration,and web page said:-----untrusted domain---------,so I need to find the config.php,I typed the command:find / -name config.sample.php,return 6+ results,I entered directory :
/volume1/@docker/volumes/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/_data/config/,cp config.sample.php config.php
chmod 777 config.php,vim config.php,add my nas ip into trusted domain like this:
‘trusted_domains’ =>
array (
0 => ‘localhost:8080’,
1 => ‘192.168.1.181:8080’,
2 => ‘xxx.xxx.xx:8989’,
),
but the same!
please help me sovle that!

I don’t use Docker to run my ownCloud and I only access my instance via FQDN hostname, never directly by IP, so I don’t have any immediate guidance for your issue. You did post something that has the potential to expose credentials and merits your attention

You should never set permissions to mode 777, especially not on a configuration file that may contain sensitive information. There is also no reason to have the execute bit set on that file. On a standard ownCloud instance mode 640 is appropriate for config.php.

1 Like

Please take a look at You are accessing the server from an untrusted domain - #2 by rkaussow

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.