How to increase local storage space on Owncloud

help

I hope someone can help me.

I have an Ubuntu server with 1TB hdd space. I have setup Owncloud and my employees are complaining that they are unable to add files to owncloud. I found out the the storage space on Owncloud has 100GB, how do I increase this space?

You can re-partition your storage and provide a larger partition to the location where the /data Directory of ownCloud is located.

When I installed ubuntu, I installed the whole 1TB on one partition where I installed Owncloud. So technically it should show me more or less 900GB of storage available. But only 100GB are available.

Well, thats not possible as ownCloud will use the free disc space provided by the operating system.

So this what i see when entering df -h:
/dev/sda1 904G 217G 641G 26% /
none 4,0K 0 4,0K 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
udev 2,0G 4,0K 2,0G 1% /dev
tmpfs 396M 580K 395M 1% /run
none 5,0M 0 5,0M 0% /run/lock
none 2,0G 4,0K 2,0G 1% /run/shm
none 100M 0 100M 0% /run/user

Maybe you're also just hitting some bugs in your PHP or similar. As you havn't filled out the issue template shown when creating a new thread its hard to tell.

Or you have configured quotas which are not passed to PHP. So a research on your own in this direction might be also needed.

Yea it's hard for me to tell as well, but I would agree and say that you should look into your PHP for potential bugs.