How to scan all files in ocis?

With regular owncloud after mounting an external hard drive into the container, I can run occ files:scan --all to scan the new mounted folder.
How can this be done in ocis?

My goal here is be able to browse existing files in ocis, not sure how to do this though…
In owncloud I would mount my folder into the container and scan.
Not sure how to map existing folders into ocis since it seems to use a weird filesystem structure. I tried to soft link my folder but it didn’t appear, so I thought about rescanning, but don’t know how to do it.

ownCloud version:
Infinite Scale Community 3.0.0-alpha.1+b445f847e
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Fresh install
Where did you install ownCloud from:
Docker

Hi, there is currently no (simple) way to add files to the oCIS so called decomposed FS through direct access to the ocis controlled file system.

You have to use one of the clients or WebDAV so far. That will change with other storages, but we are not there yet.

Klaas

1 Like

I see. Thanks for the info.

Update: It seems the post got hidden/removed so my posting can be ignored.

Hey,

i think the previous posting needs to be taken with care. To me it reads like ChatGPT created nonsense which doesn’t apply for OCIS at all :slightly_frowning_face:

For example i have found nothing about a “Storage Gateway” mentioned in any official OCIS documentation. Furthermore a reply in Is something like external storage in the long-term roadmap for OCIS? states that External Storages are currently not supported in OCIS while the text above states the opposite. In addition there is a Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Storage Gateway so i think this is the part where the ChatGPT seems to have mixed things up.

Maybe some one of the ownCloud team reading this forum could clarify?