I have some problems that need some help

I guess I made a mistake. I have 10.0.85 installed as a package from my server and now I manually tried to upgrade to 10.0.9… OwnCloud turned into maintenance mode, which I have disabled. This way I got a message “Click to upgrade” and than this:

OC\RepairException: Upgrade is not possible

Repair warning: You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace.
Repair warning: Please install or update the following apps manually or disable them with: occ app:disable activity occ app:disable announcementcenter occ app:disable audioplayer occ app:disable files_antivirus occ app:disable files_clipboard occ app:disable files_pdfviewer occ app:disable files_reader occ app:disable files_texteditor occ app:disable groupalert occ app:disable guests occ app:disable security occ app:disable templateeditor

Please have a look in the documentation on how to update ownCloud:
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/admin_manual/maintenance/update.html
It is generally the first step to disable all apps before attempting the upgrade.

1 Like

Hey,

i think it is also important to note the following found as a “Caution” warning in the link posted by @eneubauer:

When you install ownCloud from packages you should keep it updated with your package manager.

If you switch to the manual updating method now then i think your installation could get messed up.

1 Like