Id is not a valid attribute

I did the owncloud installation, but when trying to set the administrator user name and password, it returns “id is not a valid attribute” as an error screen. I would be very grateful if you could help.

I think it has to be at least 3 chars long.

1 Like

The username I have written is more than 3 characters. It seems that if I can enter Mariadb manually, I will solve the problem, but I could not find which table is used for admin authority. I still could not find a solution.

Did you check the owncloud.log? There should be more info.

1 Like

This is how I got the return in the log records;

{“reqId”:“ZBv-2mjoJYm-Km6XK0XdPwAAAEs”,“level”:3,“time”:“2023-03-23T07:29:31+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“10.135.0.51”,“user”:“–”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:“/owncloud
/index.php”,“message”:“Undefined index: dbconn,dbconnectionstring at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Setup/AbstractDatabase.php#81”}

But this is something else than " Id is not a valid attribute ".

1 Like

The error message is as in the image. I think I was the only one who got this error. I uninstalled and reinstalled the server, maybe there was an error somewhere, but I got the same error again.

What about the db settings? MySQL?

1 Like

I am using maridb as database. It does not give an error in database connection.

Well, this is an error.

1 Like

@ali Out of curiosity: Any success here?

1 Like

unfortunately not found a solution

And now you give up? As it is a new installation, it’s easy to completely start over. But you must delete all tables from the created database, it must be empty.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.