Impossible to create account in owncloud-client

Steps to reproduce
1. Install package with "apt-get install owncloud-client"
2. start owncloud desktop sync client from menu
3. wizard Window opens. Because my folders to sync were not ready yet, I did something else. Wizard was closed.
4. When opening the owncloud-settings-window later (from the tray icon), there is no configured account (which is ok, because i didn't create one yet). But I do not find a possibility to create one.

Expected behaviour
possibility to restart the "create account"-wizard

Actual behaviour
I don't find a way to bring the "create account"-wizard on the screen

Client configuration
Client version: Version 2.1.1+dfsg-1ubuntu1.1.
Client operating system: ubuntu 16.04LTS

Server configuration
Operating system: ubuntu 16.04LTS
Web server: apache2 version 2.4.7
Database: mysql
PHP version: 5.7
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.1.1
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: fresh
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log): no information, because there is no connection to the server yet

Special configurations (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption): no

Hi,

close the tray icon and then re-start the client again. Then the wizard should popup again.

This version is quite outdated and is most likely unsupported. Before reporting any issues please always use the latest available version. The current stable version 2.2.4 is available here:

https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients

I tried restarting the client this already, but it didn't help.
Now I found some other hints and cleared the [Accounts] section in .local/share/data/ownCloud/owncloud.cfg , which hat some old content from a previous (very old and forgotten) installation. Now it works.
Thanks!

Ok, so marking as solved. Updating the outdated client is still highly advised.