Installed new iscsi NAS connection, how to move data to it? Also, client showing only 25gb of storage

Hello all,
I installed an iscsi drive on my server and I am trying to find out how I can go about relocating all my current data over to the new iscsi drive that I had called simply /docs.

Also, one of the users is set to unlimited, but her sync client keeps telling her it is full and that she has only a 25gb limit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all.

Server configuration
Operating system: Ubuntu Linux 14.04.3
Web server: Apache version 2.4.7
Database: MySQL version 5.5.50
PHP version:PHP 5.2.0
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 8.2.7

You might be able to mount this icsi device to the current /data folder of your oC installation with common linux commands. Afterwards the current content of the /data dir can be copied to that new location.

Currently its important that you can't change the location of the datadir (from e.g. /var/www/owncloud/data to /tmp/data):

The rest of the folders are perfectly fine to stay where they are, I just need the main data store to use the iscsi of the NAS connection instead of the local disk. I am not sure exactly how to go about that though. Could the data technically be mode there, and then a symlink be made from /var/www/owncloud/data to /docs (my iscsi mount)?

It could work if you symlink the /var/www/owncloud/data folder itself (not a symlink within the data dir) to /docs.

This actually worked perfectly for me.