Installing Oc server on cpanel but facing integrity check error

Hello,
I've been trying to install ownCloud server on my shared hosting server using cPanel. I am currently hosting with GreenGeeks.com. However when I finish the installation I get the following errors:

Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in our documentation. (List of invalid files… / Rescan…)

The "X-Content-Type-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "nosniff". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.

The "X-Frame-Options" HTTP header is not configured to equal to "SAMEORIGIN". This is a potential security or privacy risk and we recommend adjusting this setting.

No memory cache has been configured. To enhance your performance please configure a memcache if available. Further information can be found in our documentation.

Please double check the installation guides :arrow_upper_right:, and check for any errors or warnings in the log.

When I try to find the list of invalid files, I get the following:

Technical information
=====================
The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.
Results
=======
- core
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- error_log
Raw output
==========
Array
(
    [core] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [error_log] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 84f2f34197aa4e548d9ea8a0c6a943f392f87376e3fe54659c8fe9d5fd61ec28e77144931abb6e36881f56a345d470bb12fcfd486536892fea2773d3fcfa1cb9
                        )
                )

)
)

Which as you can see, lists no files.

Steps to reproduce
1. Download web installer from ownCloud.org, setup-owncloud.php
2. Upload this file to Public_html folder
3. Access file from example.com/setup-owncloud.php and install normally.

Note: I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but same issue.

Server configuration
Operating system: CentOS 6
Web server: Apache Version 2.4.25
Database: MySQL Version 10.0.30-MariaDB
PHP version: 5.6.30
ownCloud version: ownCloud 9.1.5 (stable) Fresh Install
Special configuration: none

ownCloud configuration
Unchanged, default configuration.

Your help is appreciated.

Which is not exactly true. The posted message shows the file/folder error_log which can be found in your main ownCloud installation folder (e.g. /var/www/owncloud). This file/folder needs to be deleted as oC doesn't expect any additional files/folders in its installation folder.

So I kept banging my head against this problem for quite a while, only to find out you can use Softaculous app installer, and in a couple of clicks you can have it installed with all permissions and what not.
Feeling very stupid.
Thanks for your help though!