Integration on Website

Hi

I want to give my website users (those signing in with a secure username and password), access to own cloud without being redirected to another site.

I understand this cannot be done with Wordpress directly as there is no app, but surely there is a way around this ?

Hi,

I think this is what you are looking for

https://central.owncloud.org/t/gsoc18-project-proposal-wordpress-owncloud-implementation/11477

This is great and I have now installed but unsure what to do with it now I have installed the plugin. How do I set up OwnCloud on a webpage so users can get access to the files ?

For now, I doubt there is a possibility. The link I shared with you is just an idea for a function that would help you

So what is the point of the plugin? Other than to sync the files with Wordpress?

I'm maintaining the plugin and please be aware that this is a work in progress state.
The point of the plugin is to use an ownCloud as your media pool in wordpress. This is not meant for users loggin in on your website.

I think what you are looking for is an OAuth2 integration which does the login and after success redirects to your ownCloud. Is this right?
For this use case, there is no plugin or any solution. You need to script it on your own.