Internal Server Error | After Backup Rsync

Hi brother, can anyone help me?

some time ago I have done a backup of owncloud data with the command: rsync -v -r /var/www/html/owncloud/data/ /media/data-owncloud/external_storage/Backup_Full/

but suddenly owncloud stops working and gives some messages like this?
Please help?

Error message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details
Remote Address: 180.242.203.5
Request ID: o3KnrYyepssvkQll25p9
Type: Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException
Code: 0
Message: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred while executing ‘PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL’: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 14 unable to open database file
File: /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/db/connection.php
Lines: 50

Trace
#0 /var/www/html/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(973): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/db/connection.php(151): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeUpdate(‘PRAGMA read_unc…’, Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(621): OC\DB\Connection->executeUpdate(‘PRAGMA read_unc…’)
#3 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/db/connection.php(83): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#4 /var/www/html/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(172): OC\DB\Connection->__construct(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOSqlite \Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#5 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/db/connectionfactory.php(124): Doctrine\DBAL\DriverManager::getConnection(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\ EventManager))
#6 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/server.php(298): OC\DB\ConnectionFactory->getConnection(‘sqlite3’, Array)
#7 /var/www/html/owncloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(112): OC\Server->OC{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#8 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/appframework/utility/simplecontainer.php(96): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘DatabaseConnect…’)
#9 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/server.php(693): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(‘DatabaseConnect…’)
#10 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/db.php(42): OC\Server->getDatabaseConnection()
#11 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/server.php(206): OC_DB::getConnection()
#12 /var/www/html/owncloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(112): OC\Server->OC{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#13 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/appframework/utility/simplecontainer.php(96): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘AppConfig’)
#14 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/server.php(639): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(‘AppConfig’)
#15 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/server.php(340): OC\Server->getAppConfig()
#16 /var/www/html/owncloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(112): OC\Server->OC{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#17 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/appframework/utility/simplecontainer.php(96): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘AppManager’)
#18 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/server.php(859): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(‘AppManager’)
#19 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/app.php(238): OC\Server->getAppManager()
#20 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/app.php(93): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#21 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/base.php(592): OC_App::loadApps(Array)
#22 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/base.php(1115): OC::init()
#23 /var/www/html/owncloud/index.php(38): require_once(’/var/www/html/o…’)
#24 {play}

This makes no sense to me, or I don’t understand your issue.
I don’t thong creating a backup as you described should modify your installation. It must be something else, you didn’t tell yet.

I tried to make a backup by rsyncing the owncloud/data directory to external storage,
but after running rsync suddenly my owncloud server stopped working, previously there was no problem with that server.
Can you help me to solve this problem?

even now i can’t connect to the server via ssh.

Where is the meat?
You omitted filling out the issue template. I cannot ask everything over and over again. Sorry.

If you are using sqlite as DB, something went wrong with the backup. It might be the permissions. If you aren’t, the configuration file might be wrong.
Note that you shouldn’t use sqlite as DB.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.