Is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/appinfo/app.php)

Hey guys, as kindly requested by RealRancor, I am opening this forum thread to solve a remaining issue on my OC installation. I have followed the Hardening and Securing howto of the wiki, and I see this error coming back in the log, what are those?

** is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/appinfo/app.php) is not within the allowed path(s):
(/var/www/html/:/tmp/:/mnt/data/:/dev/urandom) at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/app.php#115

Please fill out the shown template when creating a new thread. Currently even the basic infos about your environment are missing which are asked in that template.

Please help us by providing the following info. Before posting please also check the pinned "Known issues" threads and make sure that you're running the latest available version for your oC release: https://owncloud.org/changelog/

Steps to reproduce
1. Install OC and follow the hardening wiki

Expected behaviour
No such errors

Actual behaviour
I am seeing this error coming back in the logs

** is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect.  File(/appinfo/app.php) is not within the allowed path(s): 
(/var/www/html/:/tmp/:/mnt/data/:/dev/urandom) at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/app.php#115

Server configuration
Operating system:Centos 7 (up to date)
Web server: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) - Server built: Jul 18 2016 15:30:14
Database: MariaDB (remotely)
PHP version:PHP 5.4.16 (cli) (built: Aug 11 2016 21:24:59) - Zend Engine v2.4.0
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): ownCloud 8.1.9 (stable)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: fresh install (from OC's repository for Centos/Fedora/RHEL)
PHP logs have to recent entries. The error message above was retrieved from OC's log file.

Integrity status for oC9+

Sorry for not filling up the template on the previous post. I didnt realize no system info was necessary.