- at least one user with a username like “abc_” exists, e.g. abc_de
- the abc_de user is member of a group, e.g. “customers”.
- a test user exists, who has group-management permissions for the “customers” group
- the test user is not an admin user.
Steps to reproduce
- As an admin user, go to the users management and search for “abc_”.
- Do the same, as the test user
Both the admin user and the test user should find the abc_de user in the search result
Only the admin user finds abc_de
Linux (chroot environment)
ownCloud version: (see ownCloud admin page)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Where did you install ownCloud from:
Installed by hosting provider (owncube)
Signing status (ownCloud 9.0 and above):
Fine, except for my personal theme-app
Results ======= - theme-seal - EXCEPTION - OC\IntegrityCheck\Exceptions\MissingSignatureException - Signature data not found.
The content of config/config.php:
Can be provided if relevant.
Are you using external storage, if yes which one: local/smb/sftp/…
Are you using encryption: yes/no
Are you using an external user-backend, if yes which one: LDAP/ActiveDirectory/Webdav/…