Issue with Scan

can you let me know how to fix. as i have not modified it. it still shows INVALID_HASH
Results

• core
    • INVALID_HASH
      • settings/Controller/UsersController.php
      • settings/templates/email.new_user.php
  • files
    • INVALID_HASH
      • css/files.css
      • js/filelist.js

version 10.0.10.4
versionstring 10.0.10

Can you provide more detail? What did you do? What is your config? How did you get here? and what are you talking about?

we installed owncloud on our server. We upgraded php version. and i think this error started showing.

Hey,

in the past i have solved such issues by reading the documentation provided with that message:

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/issues/code_signing.html#fixing-invalid-code-integrity-messages

This documentation had guided me step by step what to do when getting such different messages like “INVALID_HASH” and similar.

HI Tom,

Thanks i already refered but my file lists are

• core
    • INVALID_HASH
      • settings/Controller/UsersController.php
      • settings/templates/email.new_user.php
  • files
    • INVALID_HASH
      • css/files.css
      • js/filelist.js

I also get another same files in another folder and replace those but did not work.

Hey,

those are the same files you already posted so i don’t think that it is required to re-post them.

I’m not sure how much help other users can provide there besides to tell you that you need to upload the correct / valid files and then re-run the file scan like described in the documentation.:confused:

Thanks It worked i Download the same version from owncloud and upload via FTP keeping binary option on.