Issues migrating calendar, contacts, tasks from 8.2 to 10.0

I'm upgrading from 8.2 to 10.0.

I'm running PHP 7.0 on a shared hosting server (Dreamhost) and my database is sqlite3

I moved my working instance from ~/owncloud to ~/owncloud-8.2 and then unpacked the latest build to ~/owncloud. I disabled my cron jobs, copied my config file over, turned on maintenance mode, copied my data directory over, copied calendar and contacts from my old apps/ and cloned a new version of tasks because I think I need to to have 10x support.

Per the upgrade instructions I used occ to disable a handful of apps and then ran ./occ upgrade and got an error:

2017-12-12T07:36:46+00:00 Repair warning: You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace.
2017-12-12T07:36:46+00:00 Repair warning: Please install or update the following apps manually or disable them with:
occ app:disable updater

I got the same error with respect to files_videoviewer so I disabled both. The upgrader ran fine after that, but when I logged in to my new 10x instance, the calendar, task and contacts apps were all disabled. I had to update calendar and tasks app in order to enable them.

I did all that and I don't see any calendars or tasks or contacts -- my data clearly wasn't migrated. How do I actually make sure that data gets migrated?

Maybe you need to upgrade step by step when using calendar and contacts?

I'm not even sure what "step-by-step" would mean?

From what i can remember it was required in the past to e.g. upgrade from 8.2 to 9.0, then to 9.1 and finally to 10.0

Ahh, got it. Will try that.