Kind of time out problem while synching Calendar with Outlook and OutlookDAV

Hi, there.
I run owncloud since about 1 year now. The setup was already quiet demanding but it worked like a charm until recently when I had to setup my new Notebook.
I am using Outlook 2016 with the Comodo, OutlookDAV sync client.
The sync of the Contacts worked nicely after setting up the client but the calendar always gives me some faults. I used exactly the same data as in my previous installation on the old Notebook.
What kind of files would you guys need to help me with this?

Thank you for your understanding that I have no idea whow this Server thing works. So please try to make it simple.

Thank you.
Peter

Please help us by providing the following info. Before posting please make sure that you're running the latest available version for your oC release: https://owncloud.org/changelog/ + https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

Steps to reproduce

Expected behaviour
Synch of CalDAV and CardDAV between my Phones, Notebook and the Server

Actual behaviour
worked well for the last 12 month and out of a sudden, with the new Notebook and the same Login and CalDAV path like before there is no sync anymore. CardDAV works like before, only CalDAV sync shows problems. Failure Logs can beprovided.

Windows 10 with Office 2016 Pro
Comodo OutlookDAV 6.4

Client configuration
Client version:
Client operating system:

Database-Server
Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
Server-Typ: MariaDB
Server-Version: 5.5.52-MariaDB - Source distribution
Protokoll-Version: 10
Benutzer: root@localhost
Server-Zeichensatz: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
Webserver

nginx/1.10.1
Datenbank-Client Version: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $
PHP-Erweiterung: mysqliDokumentation curlDokumentation mbstringDokumentation
PHP-Version: 5.6.23

ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page):8.2.2
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: fresh install
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log):

Special configurations (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption):

Hi,

you have missed to fill out the template shown when creating a new thread in the "Desktop File Sync" category. This is shown in the input box and is asking all needed info which are needed to be able to help here.

can I still change this somehow?

You can just click on the "new thread" button at that category and the template is shown. Copy that template (without creating a new thread) in your first post in here and fill out all necessary info.

Nobody with any idea?

From the posted issue template:

oC 8.2.2 is outdated. It might not solve your issue but you should update to at least 8.2.8 first before opening issues with such outdated oC versions.

Also keep in mind that anything CalDAV/CardDAV related is unsupported in oC 8.2.x and below. If there are any issues from oC side concerning this problem you need to upgrade to at least 9.0.5