Ldap app problem 1050 Table 'oc_ldap_user_mapping' already exists

Hi
FRESH INSTALLATION OF OWNCLOD

i installed the last version of owncloud 10.0.1 and after that i try to install the ldap app from the market but i have recevie this error and don't work
This is the message error:
An exception occurred while executing 'CREATE TABLE oc_ldap_user_mapping (ldap_dn VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, owncloud_name VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, directory_uuid VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, UNIQUE INDEX ldap_dn_users (ldap_dn), PRIMARY KEY(owncloud_name)) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_bin ENGINE = InnoDB ROW_FORMAT = compressed': SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'oc_ldap_user_mapping' already exists

PS:
new

This is a known issue. ownCloud 10.0.2 will fix this issue. It will be released soon so you may want to wait a bit more and install 10.0.2 instead of 10.0.1.

Anyway, the app should be installed already. You might need to enable the app since the app will likely be disabled.

azzz...
how many days for release the 10.0.2 ?
thanks @jvillafanez

Tarball is ready for download in the official ownCloud download page. I guess linux packages will be available during this week.

thanks mate! reinstall all