Ldap Backend Calendar Sharing Not Working

I have installed owcnloud 9.1.2. Activated calendar app. Configure ldap authentication. Logins are OK. While sharing files i can search users through ldap when i write first three letters i get the results. But when i want to share an individual calendar with a user in ldap i cannot see any user name in the search box if i write letters in the textbox of the calendar sharing. I look at the server logs.

"app":"OCP\Share","message":"Sharing backend for principals not found","level":3,"time":"2017-03-14T08:36:32+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/ocs\/v1.php\/apps\/files_sharing\/api\/v1\/sharees?format=json&search=m&perPage=200&itemType=principals","user":"13456et6e-4322-1031-96a8-95d08b905a28"}

On the other hand while adding an event to a calendar i can search and add attendees.

Please always use a recent / current version of ownCloud (9.1.4, see [1]) before reporting any issues in older versions.

[1] https://owncloud.org/changelog/#latest9.1

It already latest stable version. You can see the attached file.

If you check the link above you see that don't have the latest stable version (which is 9.1.4). Please don't rely on the update notification and the build in updater app for the reasons explained in [1].

[1]