LDAP Issues with 2 LDAP servers with same usernumbers

Hi All,

I Need your help.

I have 2 ldap servers and since the idiots at my company decided to change the login in both ldap servers to the same SamAccountName i now get the below errors where it says for example it expects user 215344 but got JHoeve and indeed thats correct since they changed username from 215344 to JHoeve in both LDAP servers.

How do i clear up this mess and make everything work fine again? At this moment i got performance issue's and my home folder for both LDAP/AD servers is set to SamAccountName making it so that now these users from 2 LDAP servers go to the same home folder and i am thinking this could also perhaps be a problem since its not intended to be used like that.

Could it be i need to do a "Clear Username-LDAP User Mapping" ?

Some people with experience with this is higly appreciated.

{"reqId":"CaDipDHn+Psel15EHskM","remoteAddr":"10.10.3.246","app":"files","message":"initMountPoints() called with wrong user casing. This could be a bug. Expected: \"215344\" got \"JHoeve\". Stack: [{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/files_sharing\\\/lib\\\/sharedstorage.php\",\"line\":100,\"function\":\"initMountPoints\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Filesystem\",\"type\":\"::\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/files_sharing\\\/lib\\\/sharedstorage.php\",\"line\":453,\"function\":\"init\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Shared\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Storage\\\/Wrapper\\\/Wrapper.php\",\"line\":485,\"function\":\"getWrapperStorage\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Shared\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/files_sharing\\\/lib\\\/sharedstorage.php\",\"line\":127,\"function\":\"instanceOfStorage\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Wrapper\\\\Wrapper\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/legacy\\\/util.php\",\"line\":153,\"function\":\"instanceOfStorage\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\Shared\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Storage\\\/StorageFactory.php\",\"line\":100,\"function\":\"{closure}\",\"class\":\"OC_Util\",\"type\":\"::\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Storage\\\/StorageFactory.php\",\"line\":82,\"function\":\"wrap\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\StorageFactory\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Mount\\\/MountPoint.php\",\"line\":137,\"function\":\"getInstance\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Storage\\\\StorageFactory\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Mount\\\/MountPoint.php\",\"line\":160,\"function\":\"createStorage\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Mount\\\\MountPoint\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/View.php\",\"line\":1362,\"function\":\"getStorage\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Mount\\\\MountPoint\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Node\\\/Root.php\",\"line\":180,\"function\":\"getFileInfo\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\View\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Node\\\/Root.php\",\"line\":351,\"function\":\"get\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Node\\\\Root\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Server.php\",\"line\":815,\"function\":\"getUserFolder\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Files\\\\Node\\\\Root\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/dav\\\/lib\\\/Connector\\\/Sabre\\\/ServerFactory.php\",\"line\":127,\"function\":\"getUserFolder\",\"class\":\"OC\\\\Server\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"function\":\"OCA\\\\DAV\\\\Connector\\\\Sabre\\\\{closure}\",\"class\":\"OCA\\\\DAV\\\\Connector\\\\Sabre\\\\ServerFactory\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/sabre\\\/event\\\/lib\\\/EventEmitterTrait.php\",\"line\":105,\"function\":\"call_user_func_array\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/sabre\\\/dav\\\/lib\\\/DAV\\\/Server.php\",\"line\":446,\"function\":\"emit\",\"class\":\"Sabre\\\\Event\\\\EventEmitter\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/sabre\\\/dav\\\/lib\\\/DAV\\\/Server.php\",\"line\":248,\"function\":\"invokeMethod\",\"class\":\"Sabre\\\\DAV\\\\Server\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/dav\\\/appinfo\\\/v1\\\/webdav.php\",\"line\":61,\"function\":\"exec\",\"class\":\"Sabre\\\\DAV\\\\Server\",\"type\":\"->\"},{\"file\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/owncloud\\\/remote.php\",\"line\":164,\"args\":