Libre office integration problem and two factorAuth

help

I have installed owncloud 9.1 on centos 7.1.
Can't integrate libre office and in terminal works ok
libreoffice --headless --nologo --nofirststartwizard --invisible --norestore --convert-to pdf --outdir /home example.odt
path in config.php is set

Also have log full of lines for two factor auth and don't have app installed for that.

{"reqId":"","remoteAddr":"123.123.123.123","app":"PHP","message":"Undefined index: two-factor-providers at \/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Authentication\/TwoFactorAuth\/Manager.php#111","level":3,"time":"2016-09-16T11:17:27+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/owncloud\/index.php\/settings\/apps\/categories","user":"user"}
{"reqId":"","remoteAddr":"123.123.123.123","app":"PHP","message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach() at \/var\/www\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Authentication\/TwoFactorAuth\/Manager.php#112","level":3,"time":"2016-09-16T11:17:27+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/owncloud\/index.php\/settings\/apps\/categories","user":"user"}

remoteAddr":"123.123.123.123","app":"documents","message":"Conversion test failed. Raw output:sh: \/usr\/lib64\/libreoffice: Is a directory\n","level":2,"time":"2016-09-16T12:48:47+00:00","method":"POST","url":"\/owncloud\/index.php\/apps\/documents\/ajax\/admin.php","user":"user"}

Hi,

the issue is not related to 2FA but to a wrong configured path in your config.php:

You're redirecting ownCloud to a folder which doesn't work as ownCloud needs the path to the libreoffice binary.

this is what I have in config.php and path is correct
'preview_libreoffice_path' => '/usr/lib64/libreoffice',

Do you also have any idea about two factor error, what cause that?

The posted logfile is showing the opposite and is coming directly from your system. This message doesn't lie.

Report this directly to the developers at https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues (after you have used the search for that error there).

For the future please also avoid mixing two different issues in one thread for the reasons explained here:

Thank you in future will open 2 threads.

In log is path the same as I have in config
/usr/lib64/libreoffice

Yes, and this is wrong as you're pointing the config entry to a directory and not to the actual "libreoffice" binary.

Thank you for hint now it works I changed path to
'preview_libreoffice_path' => '/usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice',