Migración de versión

Hola, tengo un problema, tengo un owncloud viejo que aún funciona (Versión 9.0.0.19), me pide que lo actualice. Pues bien, me dio más problemas que soluciones y nunca actualizó; por lo que decidí instalar una versión totalmente nueva del owncloud, desde 0. Instalé sistema operativo (ubuntu 14.04 y owncloud 10.0.8.5), hasta lo personalicé bastante bien.

Ahora, y este es el motivo de mi consulta: Tendría que migrar desde el 9.0.0.19 al 10.0.8.5 todos los usuarios y archivos… No encontré nada de nada…

Alguien puede ayudarme?

Gracias!!!

Hello @jujoas

I would advise you to explain your problem in english since most people understand it, it would increase your chances of answer.

To go back to your problem, I would recommand you to download everything from each account through the ownCloud desktop client from your old ownCloud and then connect each account to the new one and synchronize. It would be an ideal solution if you don’t have many accounts, you have enough free space, and if you can access them all. You’d have to set the shares again afterwards.

If not possible, try to backup your old ownCloud, and do a manual upgrade. I guess it’s the easiest way here.

It’s possible I didn’t understand it all so feel free to explain again :wink:

Thanks.

1 Like