Migration Server Error (Internal Server Error)

Hi everyone,

Can you help me?

I’m getting this error when migrate owncloud data/config to the new server:

{“reqId”:“XQjxLzXczTco9ce1N5l7-gAAAAo”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-06-18T14:11:59+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“10.7.1.38”,“user”:"–",“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“ArgumentCountError”,“Message”:“Too few arguments to function OCP\\AppFramework\\App::__construct(), 0 passed in \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php on line 417 and at least 1 expected”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(417): OCP\\AppFramework\\App->__construct()\n#1 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(396): OC\\Route\\Router->setupRoutes(Array, ‘federatedfilesh…’)\n#2 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(151): OC\\Route\\Router->requireRouteFile(’\/var\/www\/html\/o…’, ‘federatedfilesh…’)\n#3 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(278): OC\\Route\\Router->loadRoutes()\n#4 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/base.php(909): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’’)\n#5 \/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/index.php(54): OC::handleRequest()\n#6 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/html\/owncloud\/lib\/public\/AppFramework\/App.php",“Line”:63}"}

Current Sever: Owncloud 10.0
New Server: Owncloud 10.1

I followed the instructions in the manual, but I did not succeed.

I have got the same problem. Have you got a solution, but within the same server version!?

Hi,
Can you provide some more information? Which instructions did you follow to upgrade? Linux & Server versions, …
Where exactly do you see this error message? I guess when you visit the website, you get a 500 return code and then you look up the reference code from the page in your ownCloud log?
Cheers

1 Like

I couldn’t fix this error, the solution was to create a new VM and do a new installation, I believe some php package was broken