Migration to clean up the installation

I have had too many upgrades and I think my system is messed up right now. I’m running on Owncloud 10.0.7.2. Is there a way to export the DB data, as well as the sharing permission and the user files? So I can import it into a clean new installation?

Absolutely. The migration process is described in detail in the Admin Manual: https://doc.owncloud.com/server/admin_manual/maintenance/migrating.html

So basically, performing those steps you can use a recent 10.1 on the target system and perform the upgrade after having migrated all files and the db. You might want to disable and remove unwanted apps before migration, so they wouldn’t show up later.

I seem to have some issues with the old encryption module <9 to be interfereing still, eventhough it was disabled. I always get the message that the private key is not available, yet I don’t need any. This messes up the sharing capability of some users, and I want to get rid of it. Is that the best way to do so, or do I have to clean up the DB manually to get that fixed?

This is very different to your original posting, still I’d like to share some ideas even when you did not provide any logs and configs as requested by the initial issue template.

Basically this should put your ownCloud into a state, where the encryption app should not interfere with your system any longer.

If you really do not use encryption at all and the app is disabled you might check

• is there a leftover in config.php that should be removed?
  • delete all entries in the oc_appconfig table for the encryption app

Be sure to have backups and be careful with your decisions, before you perform any task.

HTH