Missing File .htaccess

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results
=======
- web
	- FILE_MISSING
		- .htaccess

Raw output
==========
Array
(
    [web] => Array
        (
            [FILE_MISSING] => Array
                (
                    [.htaccess] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 85ad7b1b88ad984f11f7f24f84e6aa9935eb75a36c50bf08efdbc5c295e67b3762a1bfacd8f981fb33e5c7c30d65eff7ebd6a47cb1f0de24e936a71cca2f023e
                            [current] => 
                        )

)

)

)

Stato del sistema

installed 1
maintenance
needsDbUpgrade
version 10.6.0.5
versionstring 10.6.0
edition Community
productname ownCloud
hostname cloud-pratuz

Just redownload the tarball and make sure to extract the file in the correct folder.

It is also explained in the documentation what to do with invalid code integrity messages.

1 Like

Hi,
I just realised that your error message is for the app web, so make sure to download the tarball of that app.
Do you know how you installed the web app and why it is showing this file as missing?
Because when I’m looking into the web tarball it definitely should be there.

Perhaps something is going wrong during the install process and there is a bug as I have seen this error in quite a few instances…?

1 Like

I have the same issue but I’m running docker containers so I don’t have an option to upload .htaccess there and it should not be removed just like that. I tried to restart containers but it not helped.

But you could download the app again from the market. Then you should have the complete set of files.

1 Like

I have already tried to re-download the whole tarball but the .htaccess file turns out to be empty, is this normal? Can it be that because of the antivirus the file is reset?

I don’t know, but the .htaccess in the tarball is definitely NOT empty.

1 Like

I solved it, thank you very much!

@Pratuz I’m glad to hear that, but how did you solve it? What was the point? Would be interesting for the community.

2 Likes

I was making a mistake, I was looking for the file in the owncloud download, not in the app one

2 Likes