Moodle - OwnCloud not Connecting

Over the weekend I upgraded my Moodle instance to 3.4.1+ and with it the Owncloud Plugin. Whilst I was about things I also upgraded OwnCloud to the latest version of 10.0.6 and installed the latest Auth2 software toboot.

Now I can not get Moodle and OwnCloud to authenticate with eachother. I deleted to settings in Moodle, and OwnCloud, reset up all the parameters, still no joy.

Any thoughts?

I have no moodle test installation at hand to test this. Can you please contact the developer of the moodle integration? I'm happy to team up with him to get this sorted out.

THX

Hi DeepDiver1975
Thanks for that tip. :wink: I do in fact have a test and development Moodle which I use for trying out plugins etc.

When I checked it out in the Test Moodle there were two fundermental differences:

1. I had included in the production Moodle the "userinfo_endpoint" which is not set in the production Moodle
  2. I had also Base URL + /ocs/v1.php/apps/files_sharing/api/v1/shares?format=xml for my base_ocs whereas in the test Moodle I have Base URL + /ocs/v1.php/apps/files_sharing/api/v1/shares

The latter seems to have been the sticking point.

Regards,

Paul