Move ownCloud drive from one computer to another

I want to move my drive that has ownCloud 9.0.3 onto my other computer, call it B. We'll call the current computer with ownCloud, A. Computer A and B have the same versions of Linux Mint Debian.

Does it seem reasonable to assume that I can do the following to get ownCloud working on computer B:
1. Install the same versions of apache2 and MySQL onto computer B
2. Make a backup of ownCloud data directory, config directory and MySQL database from computer A.
3. Install ownCloud 9.0.3 on computer B. Overwrite ownCloud data directory, config directory and MySQL database on computer B with the backup from computer A.

Yes looks good. Put the servers in maintenance mode before and change the DNS so that clients will only sync to one server.

Hi, I was thinking about your response. So, can I just change the config file where it says:
'trusted_domains' =>
array (
0 => 'localhost',
1 => '',
2 => '',

to the name of my computer B?

Normally, you keep the hostname. But if you change the hostname, you have to add it to the trusted_domains (and you need to change it at all connected clients). To avoid a complete resync of data, you have to close the client and change the hostname in the config-file:
https://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/2.0/advancedusage.html#config-file