My virtual IP Heartbeat failed to connect database owncloud (MYSQL)

I have 2 physical server installed heartbeat and load balancer by apache service.
Each my physical server has 2 node. Each node had installed GlusterFS with replcation mode.
My owncloud is on the node. While i access with my ip node, owncloud is running smoothly.
But when i am implemented heartbeat and i access owncloud with virtual ip from heartbeat, I got an error from database

Server configuration
Operating system: CentOS 6.8
Web server: Apache HTTP Server
Database: Mysql
PHP version: 5.6.33 (upgraded)
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 10.0.4
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)

I got error like this :

What should i do? I am still newbie using owncloud with database MySQL.
If you guys want to see what i configured specifically, tell me and i will show it.

Hope you guys can help me. Thankyou

Hi jasnicahuang, I have the same problem with my server, and I don't know how to solve this problem.
Have you solved the problem? or anybody can help us please?

Well, finally I solve the problem restarting the mysql service and restarting the sever, hope it can help you :slight_smile:

Hey RodrigoCancino, may i ask u?
There are 3 nodes with replication mode. So i install owncloud in one node.
If my owncloud use MYSQL then i must create database first in mysql right? I have done on it.
Now i want to sync with my other nodes. What should i do with the other nodes? The other nodes dont have databases. Should i install MYSQL and create db for the others?
When 3 others have db now, it make me confused now. How i can sync 3 db in 3 nodes? do you have this problem before?