Navigating through Settings menu in admin user

I have strange issue, I have setup owncloud on my server, put it on nginx web server, all works (uploading files, creating users etc.) except setting other settings in admin console in owncloud. I can navigate only to “General” menu:

Anything other If I click, for example “Sharing” it not redirect to menu “Sharing” but it stays in “General” as picture above?

Really strange. Unfortunately, I have no hint unless to check the logs. (Browser-Console & owncloud.log)

1 Like

Hey,

maybe you could use the issue template which i’m getting presented when creating a new thread in this “Server” category? (I’m not sure why this topic has been also created in the “Development” category because i think this has nothing to do with developing / extending ownCloud :frowning_face:)

I think others are probably better able to help you if you provide more information. At the moment nearly everything is missing (e.g. possible entries from log files), even the ownCloud version you are using (e.g. an outdated ownCloud version could cause this problem). :frowning_face:

Those are all questions asked in that template which i think are asked for a good reason. :frowning_face:

1 Like