New fresh OC installation - integrity check failed

Hi guys

my fresh installation is always remind me:

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• twofactor_totp
    • FILE_MISSING
      • vendor/khanamiryan/qrcode-detector-decoder/tests/QrReaderTest.php~

Raw output

Array
(
[twofactor_totp] => Array
(
[FILE_MISSING] => Array
(
[vendor/khanamiryan/qrcode-detector-decoder/tests/QrReaderTest.php~] => Array
(
[expected] => 05a20a084562bf6a61b9395635b2baa2fa0a3eb443d25027997cc3e83c71d5d1b3dfedd280149071db11121dc1ad30014e4b9778652808c2703b6d642b3b9a68
[current] =>
)

)

)

)

What have I to do to fix it?

thx
vincenzo

General recipe:

1. Extract the missing file from the package that you used for installation.
  2. Copy that file to the place mentioned in your error message.

BTW, that topic was asked many times in the past. The search function might be your new friend. :wink:

1 Like

Hi AlfredB!

thanks a lot…but…
both my installation and the original package do not have the missing file…
see attached the screenshot…

thanks
vincenzo

What original package? From where?

BTW, Files ending with a ‘~’ character are backup files. So they never should belong to a package…

Consider to totally uninstall/remove the twofactor_totp app, then reinstall it from the market.

1 Like

Hi Alfred

thx! Fixed!

I installed the TOTP without activating it… and no other message of integrity check failed!

have a great sunday
vincenzo

3 Likes

Have the same problem after new install by repository. I don’t care anymore. I don’t use the admi to much.
There is no discription to solve the problem anywhere, but so what, cloud is working!

Hey,

i don’t think that this is true. I think the ownCloud people are providing a throughout documentation here:

https://doc.owncloud.com/server/10.6/admin_manual/configuration/general_topics/code_signing.html#fixing-invalid-code-integrity-messages

1 Like